game with a lower body

View previous topic .::. View next topic  
zxlbxj1

Sirprizien trés bavard

/

0 Cocofiz

fr.gif

()

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:04 am    Post subject: game with a lower body Reply with quote

BALTIMORE -- Naturally, Bud Norris insisted he wasnt throwing at Torii Hunter. The timing of the pitch -- and where it landed -- suggested otherwise. And that is precisely why the Tigers and Baltimore Orioles became involved in a bench-clearing fray in the latter stages of Detroits 4-1 victory Monday night. After Ian Kinslers two-run homer in the eighth gave the Tigers a three-run cushion, Norris hit Hunter in the ribcage with a 94 mph fastball. "I dont know if he was trying to hit him or not," Detroit manager Brad Ausmus said. "It looks odd after a home run." Hunter yelled at Norris, and as he made his way toward first base, the Tigers outfielder moved slightly in the direction of the mound. That caused both dugouts to empty, and relievers from both bullpens charged toward the infield. "Im sorry he didnt appreciate it," Norris said, "but at the same token, Im trying to throw a ball over the plate and get an out, groundball to third base or something." Order was quickly restored before anyone blatantly shoved each other, and no punches were thrown. Norris (2-3) was ultimately ejected by plate umpire James Hoye. "Kinsler hits a two-run homer and then the next hitter gets drilled," crew chief Bob Davidson said. "I thought Hoye handled it properly. I think thats what anybody would have done. Its a fastball that drilled the guy in the ribs, and I think Hoye did the right thing. ... As an umpire, it wasnt rocket science. I really think that that was the right thing to do." As Norris made his made his way toward the Baltimore dugout, he shouted once more at Hunter, who yelled back. Hunter watched several replays of the pitch in the Detroit clubhouse before meeting with reporters. Asked if thought Norris was throwing at him, Hunter replied, "What do you think? I mean, the guy had great control. So what, he all of a sudden lost it?" Hunter acknowledged that he got swept up by the emotion of the moment, and probably wasnt going to charge the mound. "Its like a pickup basketball game. Theres a foul and two guys argue," he said. "Theres a lot of adrenalin going. Once you calm down and think about the situation... it doesnt make sense. Im too old for this stuff. Ive got kids in college. I cant be doing that." Rick Porcello (6-1) allowed one run and five hits in six innings, walking none and striking out two in winning his fifth straight start. The right-hander improved to 3-5 lifetime against Baltimore, 1-3 at Camden Yards. "I managed to get ahead of guys and keep them at bay," said Porcello, who left after throwing only 83 pitches. "He had a little bit of tightness in the side," Ausmus said. "He fought me. He wanted to stay in. It being May, out of precaution I took him out of the game. If he had gone back out there and really injured himself, I would have had trouble sleeping." Joe Nathan worked a perfect the ninth for his eighth save. Steve Clevenger had three hits, including two doubles, and drove in Baltimores lone run. Clevenger has taken over the starting role at catcher while Matt Wieters (right elbow strain) is on the 15-day disabled list. Nick Markakis went 0 for 4, ending his 18-game hitting streak. Markakis flied out to centre in the seventh with a runner on third and two outs with the Orioles down by a run. Baltimore went up 1-0 in the second inning when J.J. Hardy hit a two-out single and scored on a double by Clevenger. Norris was perfect through three innings with four strikeouts. In the fourth, however, Kinsler walked, stole second and scored on a single by Miguel Cabrera. Victor Martinez followed with a double and Austin Jackson added a sacrifice fly. NOTES: The start of the game was delayed 35 minutes by rain. ... Norris caught a foul ball near the Detroit dugout, darting to his right to catch the popup off the bat of Andrew Romine. ... The Orioles recalled RHP Preston Guilmet from Triple-A Norfolk to strengthen a weary bullpen. He got four straight outs after Norris left ...Ubaldo Jimemez, who starts for Baltimore on Tuesday night, was 0-4 with a 6.59 ERA in April and 2-0 with a 0.71 ERA in May. Drew Smyly (2-2) will start for Detroit. ... Kinsler was caught stealing in the sixth, making Baltimore catchers 4 for 29 in nailing would-be stealers. Cheap Authentic Jordan 11 . First-half goals by Will Bruin and Oscar Boniek Garcia sucked the life out of the Impact as the Houston Dynamo bounced them from Major League Soccers post-season with a 3-0 victory on Thursday. Jordan 11 Outlet .com) - Marc Gasol and the Grizzlies withstood 18 Dallas 3-pointers, as Memphis took control in the third quarter and fended off a Mavericks rally en route to a 114-105 win in a Southwest Division showdown. http://www.cheapairjordan11freeshipping.com/. Hall joined Bengals teammates for a voluntary workout on Monday. Hes got his mobility back and is on schedule to be ready for the season. CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Leon Hall is happy with his recovery from a torn Achilles tendon and expects to be ready for the start of training camp in July. Cheap Air Jordan 11 Retro . -- Mike Shanahan gave Robert Griffin III a rest, and may have turned up the pressure on himself, too. Cheap Real Jordan 11 . Halladays resume as a Blue Jay is among the elite in the franchises 36-year history. Over 12 seasons in Toronto, he was named an All-Star six times. He had arguably the finest campaign of his career in 2003 when he posted a 22-7 record, a 3.TAMPA, Fla. - Alex Killorn credits a little luck in his best ever offensive stretch.Killorn and Ryan Callahan each had a goal and an assist as the Tampa Bay Lightning beat the Ottawa Senators 4-1 on Saturday night.Tampa Bay went ahead 2-1 on Killorns redirection in the low slot of Anton Stralmans shot at 1:16 of the third.Just a play where I was trying to get to the net, Killorn said. Lucky enough to get a stick on it. Was just hoping it would sneak in.Killorn has five goals and eight points during a career-best seven-game point streak.Hes playing the game fast, Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said. When he gets his nose dirty and moving his feet, he was really good.Tampa Bay also got goals from Brenden Morrow and Nikita Kucherov. Ben Bishop made 26 saves and improved to 14-3-2.David Legwand scored for the Senators, who have lost five of seven. Ottawa right wing Bobby Ryan didnt play due to a broken finger. He was hurt in Friday nights 3-2 loss at Florida.Youre losing momentum, so we have to get momentum back on our side, Ottawa coach Paul MacLean said. The only thing you can do is win your next game.After Morrow scored his first goal in 25 games off a nice backhand pass from behind the net by Cedric Paquette at 8:09, Kucherovs power-play goal made it 4-1 with 6:07 remaining.We came out in the third and they put some pressure on, MacLean said. We didnt handle it.Legwand, playing in 1,000th NHL game, openned the scoring and snapped a 17-game goal drought when he beat Bishop from the top of the right circle for a power-play goal with 1:47 left in the first.ddddddddddddObviously the two points and remembering if you won it would be bigger and nicer, but scoring in it is pretty nice, Legwand said.Tampa Bay tied it at 1 when Callahan sent a shot past Robin Lehner off a pass from Steven Stamkos during a 2-on-1 5:13 into the second.Callahan, who had an assist on Killorns goal, has three goals and six points in the last three games.Both goalies made nifty glove saves during late second period power plays. Bishop stopped Clarke MacArthurs in-close shot, while Lehner grabbed Victor Hedmans high slot drive.Hedman returned to the lineup after missing 18 games with a broken finger.It was an unbelievable feeling to get back into action, said Hedman, who played 19:55 and was plus-2. First game, I was pretty pleased. A great third period got us two points. Its a lot of fun.Lehner stopped 28 shots.NOTES: Ryans status is being evaluated. ... Legwand is the 293rd NHL player to reach 1,000 games. ... Stamkos has three assists and six points during a four-game point streak. ... It was just the second time this season Tampa Bay has trailed after the first period. ... Ottawa D Mark Borowiecki missed his second straight game with a lower body injury. ... Both Milan Michalek and Mika Zibanejad were minus-3. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic Sirpriz Forum Index >>> Present yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: