Well, this info is also in my forum presentation... I am 25 years-old girl from Spain. I am musician as I play percussion from a lot of years (I studied in Conservatory between 7 to 22 years-old). Now I am studying for some examinations for become public percussion teachers, but also I am working as teacher in some music schools and at home. I also practice my music everyday... I play sometimes in orchestras and in a symphonic band.
I am talkative, open-minded, easy going, friendly... I am interested in a lot of things like culture, art, music, independent films, reading books, learning languages, nature, animals, hiking, big dogs (although I haven't but I have a guinea pig called Momo), swimming, keep fit, recycling, ecology, realism, contemporary art, museums, concerts, meet my friends, taste new dishes, cooking for others,....
What i would like to receive in my letter box :
MY LIST: THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE FROM SWAPS/GIFTS:
- Stationery (prefering hippy, recicled, original, creative, japanesse or korean ones,...)
- Stickers (cute and neat ones)
- Ball and Fountain Pens
- Notebooks (hippy, recycled ones, hand-made, home-made ones...)
- All kind of stationery
- Tea (black flavoured, rooibos,...)
- "The Nightmare before Christmas" stuff
- "Emily The Strange" stuff
- T-shirts (Medium to Small size)
- Artistic / creative stuff
- Alternative culture zines
- Bookcrossing books
- DVD in spanish (translated or with subtitles), prefering alternative or independent films, documentals or cartoons
- Chocolate (specially white, with milk or with nuts or other toppins)
- Hippy stuff
- Hippy or very creative jewerly
- Music scores (I am a profesional musician) of classical composers
- Didactic material for teach music
- Tea recipes
- Alternative art cuts of magazines, I like to glue them on my letters...
- Coloured tapes, original ones
- Letter sets
- Letter pads
- Envelopes (at least 5)
- Cute memo pads
ANYWAYS YOU CAN ASK ME IF YOU AREN'T SURE OF WHAT TO SEND, BUT I TRUST YOU, hehe...
FOR PENPAL REQUESTS....:
I am interested in very long letters pals with who I can swap time to time things. I would like to have 1 or 2 pals more who have the following requests:
1) Write very long letter pals, as much as possible, chatty, talking about daily life but also about deep feelings, mood, dreams, WHATEVER (more than 3 sheets both sides A4, please!!!!!)
2) Writing regulary, at least 1 letter each 2 months. If it's more regular, better. I ever try to write soon
For swap (it's not necessary, as the most important for me are the letters and I can keep a pal only swapping interesting and nice letters) I like to receive stationery, stickers, creative stuff, magazines cuts of art or design for can be glued in letters, pens, ball pens, lettershets, letterpads, memopads, .....
FOR GIFT RECEIVING I ABSOLUTELY DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE:
- Tacky or kisch stuff, without good taste
- Meals with closing dates in the past
- Porn materials
- War or violent materials
- Hello Kitty stuff
- Disney stuff
- Jewerly with artificial diamonds, I don't like lighting jewerly
FOR PENPAL REQUESTS....
- People who stop after 1 or 2 letters without reasons...
- Short letters (less than 3 sheets both sides a4)
- Unregular letters (less than 3 months each letter)
- Boring letters
- People without interests in common