pen pals

View previous topic .::. View next topic  
Nell

Sirprizien discret

0 Cocofiz

us.gif

(61920)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: pen pals Reply with quote

Hi! I'm Nelda from Illinois in the USA. I'm 41, not quite dried up, but definitely getting rusty and crusty! My hubby Ralph and I have been married 21 years this November 13th. He’s a cool guy who treats me good and when he doesn’t I tell him about it! We have two daughters 18 and 19. Also wonderful- well, most of the time! We have a lazy ornery black cat, 13, called Miss Kitty, Missy for short. She’s a monster a lot of the time, but she can be sweet when she wants to be which is hardly ever!
I collect a few s/p shakers, stickers, some stationary, stickers, FBs and anything Chihuahua.
I love to cook – and eat – not clean up. Rather. If I get somebody else to do the clean up that’s fine. But they never put my dishes back where I can find them.LOL!
TV: Blake’s 7, Doctor Who, Dancing with the Stars, America’s Got Talent, Ghost Hunters. Lots of old stuff on the computer and los of old stuff from Netflix. I loved Are You Being Served, Keeping up Appearances, The Vicar of Dibley, Fawlty Towers. Great crazy stuff! I never watched trashy comedy, never seen Big Brother and don’t care for any of the CSIs. I was always Duran Duran crazy, Tears For Fears (Katie loves them), Thompson Twins, the Clash, Yes, Styx (love Mr. Roboto!) and that entire ilk. Country and classical is also good. But I don’t like hip hop/rap. Ack!
I too watch a lot of history shows. About the black plague and ancient History stuff. Fascinating how much mischief people got up to in old days! Love old Disney live action movies. Shaggy Dog, Shaggy D.A, Parent Trap, Freaky Friday. I forget the others. Lovvveee ‘em! And the cartoon, too. Star Wars, Jurassic Park.
I don’t like rap or hip hop. Otherwise, maybe. Love 80s rock/pop. Duran2, Tear for Fears, etc. Country, classical, novelty and this and that. Not real big on opera, but I like show tunes.
If you'd like a devoted penpal, look here. No men, cons, AFrica,please.
Twiga

Sirprizien trés bavard

0 Cocofiz

sz.gif

Moudon (1510)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome !

If you have any questions about sirpriz, don't hesitate !

Is it Missy in your avatar ? Wink

Have fun !

Post new topic   Reply to topic Sirpriz Forum Index >>> Present yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: