is a video of Shaqs

View previous topic .::. View next topic  
zxlbxj1

Sirprizien trés bavard

/

0 Cocofiz

fr.gif

()

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:14 am    Post subject: is a video of Shaqs Reply with quote

VOORHEES, N.J. -- Steve Mason kept the Philadelphia Flyers afloat when they struggled early in the season. Now they may have to start the playoffs without their No. 1 goalie. Mason practiced for 15 minutes before leaving the ice Tuesday, three days after he sustained an upper-body injury during a collision against Pittsburgh. Coach Craig Berube was uncertain whether Mason will play against the New York Rangers on Thursday night in Game 1 of their playoff series. "I thought he looked decent," Berube said, adding that Masons brief appearance at practice was planned. "He came out there for a little bit and got some work in, and I thought he looked pretty good." General manager Paul Holmgren refused to discuss specifics about Masons injury. He also declined to rule out whether it was a concussion. "Were at a critical time of our season and I dont feel I need to divulge whats wrong with a player," Holmgren said. Mason was 33-18-7 with a 2.50 goals-against average and .917 save percentage this season. He helped the Flyers overcome a 1-7 start and coaching change to make the playoffs. The former NHL Rookie of the Year solidified a position thats been a major problem area for the Flyers, especially in the playoffs. They started two goalies during their run to the Stanley Cup Finals in 2010 and dumped Ilya Bryzgalov last summer just two seasons into a $51 million, nine-year deal. Mason didnt speak to reporters after practice because he was having treatment for his injury. "I feel better each day and well see how I feel tomorrow," Mason told the public relations staff in a text. If Mason cant play, Ray Emery will start. Emery was 9-12-2 with a 2.96 goals-against average and .903 save percentage this season. He was 17-1 as a backup for the Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks last year. Asked how much confidence he has in Emery, Berube turned the question around. "How confident did I look all year with him?" Berube said. Mason has played in only one career playoff series as a rookie for Columbus in 2009. He allowed 17 goals and the Blue Jackets were swept by Detroit in four games. Meanwhile, the Rangers have eight-time All-Star and former Vezina Trophy winner Henrik Lundqvist in net. Lundqvist is 27-13-3 in his career against Philadelphia. But the Flyers are up for the challenge. "This time of year you want to be playing and playing your best," captain Claude Giroux said. "Were a young team with a lot of energy and attitude. We have to bring that to New York. We had momentum at the end of the season and feeling good about our game. Were aware that New York is a really good team, one of the best in the league. If were going to win the series, we have to bring our best game." NOTES: The Flyers signed defenceman Andrew MacDonald to a six-year contract reportedly worth $30 million. MacDonald was acquired from the New York Islanders before the trade deadline and wouldve become an unrestricted free agent after the season. "Before I got traded here, I had identified this as a place that I would like to look into if I went to free agency," MacDonald said. "The Flyers are a team that will always compete and spend the money. They go for it every year. That is important to any player. You want to be competitive and try to win it all every year." Air Jordan 10 Wholesale . -- The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday. Authentic Air Jordan 10 . - Dolphins safety Louis Delmas has been carted off the field with a right knee injury against the Ravens. http://www.cheapairjordan10.com/. Kalish got his first hit since Sept. 11, 2012, when he rapped an RBI triple in the first inning Sunday in the Chicago Cubs 8-3 victory over the Philadelphia Phillies. Cheap Jordan 10 For Sale .C. -- When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen. Air Jordan 10 For Sale . Its the second straight year he has decided not to play as he cuts back his schedule. Stricker was replaced in the field by Ryo Ishikawa of Japan.Shaq Fu was a fighting game released on Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Amiga, Game Gear and Game Boy in 1994 where Shaq is ported into another dimension to rescue a young boy from an evil mummy named Sett-Ra. The game was released to mostly negative reviews, aside from GAMEPRO, which gave it a 4.5 out of 5 and quipped “spend some time to master Shaqs attacks, and youll gladly play the Fu.” Shaq Fu came out during a time where Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter II dominated the gaming market, but it had one huge flaw and that intentionally punned huge flaw was Shaq himself being the most dominant player of the game. Shaq was designed like Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl or Michael Vick in Madden 04, he was absolutely unstoppable if you mastered the character. Thee new version, Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn looks to have next-generation graphics as you can see in the trailer below and has raised about $1500 so far (about 3% of what it needs to go forward).dddddddddddd Despite the lack of funding so far, there are some pretty cool prizes for the larger donors, including an evening at TNT studios for a meet and greet with with the NBA on TNT crew (travel not included). If youre swimming in cash, hanging out with Charles Barkley, Ernie Johnson, Shaq and Kenny Smith would be a good investment. Or if you want some social media cred, Shaq will follow you on Twitter for a measly $1000. Here is a video of Shaqs plea to fund the deal: You can catch Shaq and the Inside the NBA crew during the NBA on TSN every Thursday. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic Sirpriz Forum Index >>> Present yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: