up in intensive care

View previous topic .::. View next topic  
zxlbxj1

Sirprizien trés bavard

/

0 Cocofiz

fr.gif

()

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 7:02 am    Post subject: up in intensive care Reply with quote

Oakland, CA (SportsNetwork.com) - There was a groan at Oracle Arena when Klay Thompson misfired on his first field goal attempt of the fourth quarter. They were giving him a standing ovation just a few minutes later. Thompson turned a Sacramento Kings third-quarter lead into a Golden State Warriors rout all by himself. The sharp-shooting guard set an NBA record for points in a quarter on Friday night, netting 37 of Golden States 41 in the third en route to a 126-101 Warriors blowout win over the Kings. Thompson, who finished with 52 points after departing at the 9:28 mark of the fourth, made all 13 of his shots in the third, with nine of them coming from beyond the arc. He broke George Gervin and Carmelo Anthonys previous mark of 33 points for a quarter. During a 5:25 span of the third, Thompson poured in 19 straight Golden State points and potted five triples during the stretch. He outscored the Kings 37-22 in the period. Thompson finished 16-of-25 from the field overall and was 11-of-15 from long distance. Marreese Speights had 19 points off the bench, while Stephen Curry added 10 points and 11 assists for Golden State, which has won four straight and 12 of its last 13 games. DeMarcus Cousins tallied 28 points and 11 boards to lead the Kings, who have dropped six straight games. After Ben McLemores runner staked Sacramento to a 64-63 edge with 7:33 left in the third, the Warriors closed the stanza on an extended 34-9 run. Thompson poured in 32 of his points during the surge, highlighted by his one-handed alley-oop dunk from Curry to finish a 2-on-1 fastbreak. Golden State was suddenly up 97-73 after three and cruised to the easy victory in the fourth. Earlier, Thompson knocked down a pair of treys as the Warriors raced out to a 24-8 start. Golden State led 34-25 after a quarter of play, but the Kings whittled that gap to 56-51 by halftime. Game Notes Gervin set the original mark in 1978 and Anthony matched him in 2008 ... Thompson was one 3-pointer away from matching Kobe Bryant and Donyell Marshalls record of 12 triples in a game ... Golden State scored 21 points off 22 Sacramento turnovers. Max Bullough College Jersey . Clevelands manager had just watched his team lose 5-3 to Kansas City, which completed a 2-6 homestand and dropped the Indians 2 1/2 games behind Detroit in the AL Central. Miles Bridges College Jersey . -- Miami Dolphins defensive co-ordinator Kevin Coyle defended the management style of coach Joe Philbin in the wake of the teams bullying scandal. http://www.cheapmichiganstatejerseys.com/.ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Brian Lewerke College Jersey . -- The Val-dOr Foreurs made it to the Memorial Cup semifinal thanks to their workhorse goaltender and their ability to hang around like a bad cold. Gary Harris College Jersey . Just ask last seasons Supporters Shield winners, the New York Red Bulls, who were resoundingly defeated last weekend by a rampant Vancouver Whitecaps in a match which produced two contenders for MLS Goal of the Week from Sebastian Fernandez and Pedro Morales.AURORA, Colo. - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. In an interview outside his home with Denver television stations KCNC and KMGH this week, the Broncos defensive lineman said hes back up to 280 pounds, having regained 20 of the 30 pounds he lost last season, and will resume training next week. "Im ready to go. Im going to be better than I was," said Wolfe, who had been reticent to talk to reporters during the season as he and his doctors were stumped by his symptoms that included weight loss and irritability. Wolfe was sidelined for 10 days in August after his arms and legs went numb following a frightening hit in a preseason game at Seattle on Aug. 17. He was cleared in time for the opener against Baltimore. Then, on a bus ride to the airport for a flight to Kansas City on Nov. 29, Wolfe suffered a seizure and was taken to University Hospital in Denver, where he underwent a battery of tests over four days. Wolfe practiced just twice after that, on Dec. 25 and 27, after which the Broncos sent him home to rest, realizing he wouldnt be able to return to help shore up their defence in the playoffs. "I had a bruise on my spinal cord," Wolfe told the stations. "... I thought it was fully healed and I came back a little too soon and I just kept hitting it, kept hitting it, kept hitting it. And it screwed my nervous system up a little bit, just kind of crisscrossed the wires a little bit. "And really just mentally, it was hard to deal with because I didnt know what was going on and why I was losing weight and all this, and my adrenals werent functioning right, nothing was really working right and what it came down to was I needed to let it heal, I needed to let myself heal. So, I took about two months and I just did nothing. And I feel better than Ive ever felt before." Wolfe saaid the seizure he suffered on the bus ride to the airport wasnt the kind where theres foaming at the mouth or convulsions but one in which he just suddenly felt very tired and started sweating profusely, which he dismissed as the effects of having just showered after practice and putting on his three-piece suit.dddddddddddd "I was thinking I just need to get to the plane so I can take a nap," Wolfe recounted. He started to slump into the aisle, however, and Von Miller grabbed him and "Terrance Knighton started yelling, Stop the bus! Stop the bus!" Wolfe recounted. Twenty-six hours later, Wolfe woke up in intensive careup in intensive care. So confused about where he was and why he was strapped down, he broke the hospital bed before he could be calmed down, he said. At first, he didnt realize hed been there that long and his first question was whether hed be able to play against the Chiefs that weekend. Doctors told him theyd had to put him in a medically induced coma to run tests and do spinal taps to rule out such things as brain tumors. After his comeback stalled in December and he realized he wasnt going to get back on the field for the playoffs, Wolfe retreated to his home a few miles from team headquarters and he said didnt even watch football for a while. He did go to the Super Bowl, however, in New Jersey, where he and several other defensive starters such as Von Miller, Chris Harris Jr., Kevin Vickerson and Rahim Moore watched helplessly from the sideline as the Broncos were throttled 43-8 by the Seattle Seahawks. "It was tough to sit there and watch it happen because I think if our defence was healthy, its a different ballgame," Wolfe said. "... Nothing against Seattle, theyre a great football team and they played a really good game and they had a great season, but I just really would have liked to see what it would have been like to have our true defence out there." China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic Sirpriz Forum Index >>> Present yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: