How to print the documents from 123.hp.com/setup HP printer

View previous topic .::. View next topic  
jimmyandrew

Sirprizien discret

/

0 Cocofiz

fr.gif

()

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:53 am    Post subject: How to print the documents from 123.hp.com/setup HP printer Reply with quote

I am using Android phone along with 123.hp.com/setup HP printer from the last month. I have good knowledge of using 123.hp.com/setup HP printer for printing the documents. I need to print some important documents, so I want to use 123.HP.com/setup HP printer for printing procedure. When I give an appropriate command to my 123.hp.com/setup HP printer from my android phone for printing the documents, I am facing problems to print the documents. It has become an annoying issue for me, hence I seek for expert’s guidance. I don’t have full knowledge to print the documents from 123.hp.com/setup HP printer using smart phone. Can anyone guide me to print the documents 123.hp.com/setup HP printer using smart phone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Sirpriz Forum Index >>> Present yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: