t Im done for the day

View previous topic .::. View next topic  
zxlbxj1

Sirprizien trés bavard

/

0 Cocofiz

fr.gif

()

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:51 am    Post subject: t Im done for the day Reply with quote

Canadian freestyle aerials competitor Olivier Rochons season is over. The Canadian Freestyle Ski Association announced Friday that Rochon, 24, suffered a season-ending torn left anterior cruciate ligament that will prevent him from competing in the Winter Games in Sochi, Russia, in February. The resident of Gatineau, Que., suffered the injury Monday on a free run in Apex, B.C. According to the Canadian Freestyle Ski Association, Rochon lost his balance, hit a bump and then heard a pop in his knee. "It was pure bad luck," Rochon said. "I will get through this. "Next year are world championships and I plan on being on the podium." Rochon has overcome adversity before. He was suspended from the national team in 2011 for bad behaviour and rather than brood about it, he returned to become the worlds top aerials performer in 12. Rochon captured a bronze medal in the season-opening World Cup event in China and was also fourth in the aerials test event for the 2014 Sochi Games. But he also had surgery in May to repair a hernia on his left side. "He came back with the perfect balance," said coach Daniel Murphy. "A bit of bad boy craziness that keeps you in the sport, but more professional and precise with his training. "Its a disappointment but hes overcome so many things to get here I have no doubt hell be back in full training mode in no time." Rochon is expected to meet with reporters next week. Air Jordan 13 Wholesale Australia . The former central defender calmly nodded it down and quietly went about celebrating a win with his staff. For a man who has had a lot on his shoulders this season, it was an appropriate moment. Cheap Jordan 13 Retro Australia . Terms of the contract were not disclosed by the club. Clemons spent his first five NFL seasons with the Miami Dolphins, who selected him in the fifth round of the 2009 draft out of Clemson. http://www.cheapairjordan13australia.com/.Y. -- First, Ryan Miller. Jordan 13 Cheap For Sale . Inter Milan ended its five-match winless streak in all competitions by beating 10-man Bologna 3-1 on new manager Claudio Ranieris debut, while injury-plagued AC Milan edged Cesena 1-0 with an early goal from Clarence Seedorf. Jordan 13 For Sale Australia . - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont.ASPEN, Colo. -- Canadian Roz Groenewoud put her new knees to the test on Friday. Groenewoud earned a total score of 85.66 to win silver in womens ski superpipe at the Winter X Games, her first competition since she had surgery on both of her knees in December. "Im really happy with the progress Ive made," said Groenewoud. "This is I think my fifth day skiing pipe since double-knee surgery so Im super-happy with how its progressed." American Maddie Bowman was first with 88.66 points in the eight-woman event, while Frances Marie Martinod was third with 82.33. Groenewoud, from Squamish, B.C., will represent Canada in halfpipe skiing at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, and is getting her knees ready for the rigours of competition. "They definitely started to feel a little bit sore toward my last competition run," said Groenewoud. "Im glad thav and I can go put them on ice. "Every day theyre feeling better. Theyre adapting to skiing halfpipe." The Winter X Games are Groenewouds last competitioon before the Olympics.dddddddddddd. The 24-year-old will briefly return home before heading to France for the Olympic freestyle ski teams pre-Olympics training camp. "Im looking forward to getting to work on some of my harder tricks in our upcoming pre-Olympic camp," said Groenewoud. "Hopefully Ill be doing some of those in Sochi." Rehabilitating her knees will be an ongoing concern for Groenewoud, as her legs have to recover while she gets herself into peak shape for the halfpipe competition. "I had this very naive notion that the rehab process was over as soon as I got back on the snow," she said. "I quickly learned that I will be taking care of my body intensely probably all the way through Sochi." Later in the day in mens competition, Mike Riddle of Sherwood Park, Alta. finished fourth in the ski superpipe with a best run of 84.33. American David Wise won gold with a score of 92.00, Kevin Rolland of France took silver at 88.66 and American Alex Ferreira rounded out the podium with a score of 85.33. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Post new topic   Reply to topic Sirpriz Forum Index >>> Present yourself All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: