Rencontrez des nouvelles personnes en s'offrant des cadeaux
Send and receive gifts by mail
Username: Password: Remember Send my password Free registry
Steps for IJ Start Canon Setup

View previous topic .::. View next topic  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sirpriz Forum Index >>> Super j'ai eu un cadeau / yeah i have received a sirpriz :)
ankitaaz

Sirprizien discret

/

0 Cocofiz

fr.gif

()

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:06 pm    Post subject: Steps for IJ Start Canon Setup Reply with quote

The IJ Start Canon Setup is straightforward and convenient because the IJ Scan Utility has distinct icons on the house screen for every putting. After installing the IJ Scan Utility, open it, and then manipulate the desired settings.

Once you open the application, the printer or scanner name will display at the pinnacle, so make sure that the utility is displaying the ideal scanner or printer.

Ensure to pick the device that is called with the Network if you are the use of a community-connected printer. You can also alternate your printer name within the utility for the process of ij.start.canon setup.

The Stitch choice permits scanning a photo larger than the platen. The left and proper components of the photo will scan one by one and then be merged to form the original image.

The Auto feature enables the consumer to perform a quick test and keep the scanned facts in the distinct folder at the computer. Choose both Photo or Document as what you need to scan for the ij.start.canon setup.

You can adjust the test settings the usage of the Scan Gear menu. The Scan Settings function lets you manage the settings for a specific scan job.

[/url]

Post new topic   Reply to topic Sirpriz Forum Index >>> Super j'ai eu un cadeau / yeah i have received a sirpriz :) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: